Cedar roof installation is a popular choice for residential and commercial buildings because of its natural beauty and durability. JJM Roofing installs cedar roofs while following strict application standards so that you get the most from the installation of your cedar roof. Some advantages of installing a cedar roof in your home include:
- Bold colors that look great in any environment
- Increased home insulation that can reduce your energy consumption
- A lightweight alternative to asphalt shingles
- Able to stand up to inclement weather
Our cedar shingle installation is done by professionally trained roofers that focus on safety and following roofing best practices. Our staff has the training and experience to get the job done right and we take pride in the work we do as well as the quality of our materials and installation.
Cedar roofs last anywhere between 15 and 30 years. There are a few factors that determine how durable your cedar roof is, including:
- Quality of the installation
- Quality of the materials
- Environment of the installation area
- How much maintenance is performed over the shingles lifetime
- Foot traffic of the roof
When you choose JJM Roofing to install your cedar roof, you’re guaranteed a professional job that meets all of the highest standards. We stand by the work that we do and the products that we use, and will never take shortcuts or use inferior products during the installation process.