A new roof is an important investment that can last for more than 20 years while properly maintained. For that reason, it’s important to understand the different roofing warranties that are offered as they will protect you in the event that any problem arises with your roof. There are two types of warranties that will protect your roof, workmanship warranties and manufacturing warranties.
JJM Roofing gives you peace of mind by offering warranty service in the event that there is an issue during installation. Although most roofing problems are traced back to a manufacturing defect, we stand by our work and offer workmanship warranties to our customers that will protect your investment for years to come. Here are some important benefits that you gain by choosing JJM Roofing for your home repairs:
- Warranties for the roofing and construction work that you receive from us.
- We may offer additional warranties ( at our full descretion ) that could exceed those of the industry ( depending on the type of work being done ), because of our commitment to high standards and employee training.
- A proven track record of honoring warranties from a well established roofing company.
Warranties help protect you from any manufacturing or installation defects and with JJM Roofing it’s very simple to handle your warranty inquiry. You can place a call or send an email to us and we’ll review your warranty information based on the work that we have done for you, schedule a visit to investigate your roofing problem, solve the problem if it is covered by your warranty, and follow up with you to ensure that you are satisfied with the solution.
What’s Covered By Your Roof Warranty?
The materials that are used to install your roof are protected by the manufacturer’s warranty. If you need assistance checking if your materials are covered by your warranty then we will assist you and help solve the problem.
Our Residential Warranties:
- Flat roofs – 5 to 10 year coverage on labor
- Sloped roofs – 5 to 10 year coverage on labor for new shingle installations